Patent and Utility Model Law
Several attorneys of our law firm have many years of experience in the field of technical protective rights (in court and out of court).
Our core expertise:
- Development of strategies regarding protective rights (patents, utility models, know-how, etc.)
- Filing of oppositions against applications for patents and utility models
- Defense of challenged patents and utility models
- Conduction of invalidity proceedings
- Enforcement of patents and utility models against infringers
- Drafting of purchase agreements
- Drafting of license agreements
- Drafting of Freedom to Operate Opinions (FTO's)
- Securing both the access of third parties to intellectual property (e.g. software) and the non-disclosure vis-à-vis third parties
It is a matter of course for us to always offer solutions which are most suitable for the specific economic interests of our clients.