For many years, the attorneys of the firm have represented the interests of our clients in and out of court in the field of international law - not least thanks to their international training in continental European and Anglo-American law. In addition, the firm has a network of foreign attorneys in numerous jurisdictions who work in close cooperation with us if required.
We advise and work out solutions for all questions and tasks of international legal relations, among others:
- Examination of transnational issues (e.g. international distribution via the Internet)
- Determination of the applicable law (private international law)
- Drafting of transnational contracts
- Representation of clients' interests in foreign court and arbitration proceedings
- Enforcement of judicially established claims at home and abroad
It is a matter of course for us to always offer solutions which are most suitable for the specific economic interests of our clients.