1. Name and contact details
Lang & Rahmann Rechtsanwälte
Telefon +49 (0) 211 – 55 94 30
Telefax +49 (0) 211 – 55 94 310
2. Collection and storage of personal data / purpose of data processing
We collect personal data only if this is necessary for technical reasons. We do not analyze your surfing behavior on our site. You can't contact us directly via our website. However, when visiting our website your browser automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion: IP address of the requesting computer, date and time of access, name and URL of the retrieved file, website from which the access is made (to refer- URL), used Browser and possibly operating the system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The above data are processed by us for the following purposes: Ensuring a smooth connection buildup of the website, ensuring a comfortable use of our website.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest ensues from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
In addition, we do not use any analytical services.
3. Transfer of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place. We only share your personal data with third parties if: You have given us your explicit consent according to Art. 6 para. 1 sent. 1 lit. a DSGVO, disclosure of information according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO for assertion, exercise or defend of legal claims if necessary and there is no reason to assume that you have a superseding interest in not disclosing your data in case that for the circulation of data according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 applies lit. c DSGVO, a legal obligation exists which is legally permitted according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
Furthermore, to improve usability, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a certain period of time. If you visit our website again to make use of our services, it will be automatically recognized that you have already been with us and what inputs and settings you have made, so you do not have to re-enter them.
The data processed by cookies are for the purposes mentioned in order to protect our legitimate interests as well as third parties according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO required.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are saved on your computer or a note appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely could mean that you are unable to use all features of our website.
5. Analyzing tools
We do not use any analysis or tracking techniques.
6. Your rights
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients with whom your data has been or will be shared, the planned saving period, the right of amendment, deletion, limitation of processing or objection, the existence of a right to complain, the source of your data, if not collected from us, and the existence of an automated decision-making including profiling and, possibly, expressive information about their details;
- according to Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand the immediate correction of incorrect or completion of personal data stored by us;
- according to Art. 17 DSGVO, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, except where the processing is required for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, for the exercise or defense of legal claims;
- according to Art. 18 GDPR to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, you though reject their deletion and we no longer need the data, you however need them for assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected the processing according to Art. 21 GDPR;
- according to Art. 20 GDPR to obtain your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible;
- according to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO to revoke towards us your once granted consent at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
- according to Art. 77 GDPR to complain to a supervisory authority. Generally, you can contact the supervisory authority of your common place of residence or work or our office.
7. Right to object
If your personal data are processed based on legitimate interests according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO , you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data according to Art. 21 DSGVO, if there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection. If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, please send us an e-mail.
8. Data security
Our website supports the SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) for an encrypted connection. Whether the connection to our website is encrypted is shown by the closed representation of the key or lock icon in the status bar of your browser.
We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
If you want to contact us by email, please do not send us any confidential data. For this we recommend the use of encrypted emails. If you require help with the setup, please contact us.